This page contains reports from commanders of regiments, battalions, batteries, brigades, divisions, corps, armies and other organizations which were NOT published in the Official Records, but which were published elsewhere. I do not know if these items were intentionally excluded from the Official Records, if in some cases I just looked in the wrong place, or if the editors of the Official Records simply missed some of these. I suspect that ultimately this page will contain all three examples. These reports have been divided according to the publications in which they were published.
Note: I still do not know exactly which reports were published in Broadfoot’s Supplement to the Official Records, so some of the items below may also appear there. If I ever gain access to Volume 7 of the SOR, I’ll note any items below which were published in that volume.
Connecticut Adjutant General Reports:
- CT AG 65-66: Report of Major Thomas Wright, 31st USCT, of operations June 4-November 6, 1864
- CT AG 64-65: Report of Lieutenant Colonel William H. Moegling, 11th Connecticut, of operations June 15 to June 26, 1864
- CT AG 64-65: Report of Lieutenant Colonel James F. Brown, 21st Connecticut, of operations September 3, 1864 to April 10, 1865
- CT AG 64-65: Report of Colonel John L. Otis, 10th Connecticut, of operations October 1, 1864
- CT AG 64-65: Report of Colonel John L. Otis, 10th Connecticut, of operations October 7, 1864
- CT AG 64-65: Report of Colonel James Hubbard, 2nd Connecticut Heavy Artillery, of operations February 6, 1865
- CT AG 65-66: Report of Lieutenant Colonel Samuel A. Moore, 14th Connecticut, of operations March 25, 1865
- CT AG 65-66: Report of Captain Francis G. Hickerson, 10th Connecticut, of operations April 2-18, 1865