November 4, 1864
Federal scout from Bermuda Hundred into Charles City County, VA, the Richmond, VA, Campaign. 11/1-5/1864.
Note: All “Today In The Petersburg Campaign” blog entries are used with permission from Ronald A. Mosocco’s Chronological Tracking of the American Civil War per the Official Records of the War of the Rebellion. Order the book HERE.
Copyright © 1993, 1994 by Ronald A. Mosocco
Mentions of This Date at The Siege of Petersburg Online:
- 150 Years Ago Today: Scout from Bermuda Hundred into Charles City County: November 1-5, 1864
- MAP: Scout from Bermuda Hundred into Charles City County: November 1-5, 1864
- NP: November 11, 1864 The Bedford Inquirer: Co. K, 208th PA Settles In at the Siege of Petersburg, Early November 1864
- OR XLII P1 #6: Itinerary of the Army of the Potomac and Army of the James, August 1-December 31, 1864
- OR XLII P1 #252: Report of Maj. Atherton H. Stevens, Jr., 4th MA Cav, Prov/X/AotJ, Nov 1-5, 1864
- OR XLII P1 #362: Reports of Major General Bushrod R. Johnson, commanding Johnson/DNCSV, Aug 2-Dec 31, 1864