Links to the specific articles from the Wisconsin MOLLUS War Papers (War Papers Read Before the Commandery of the State of Wisconsin, Military Order of the Loyal Legion of the United States) at the Siege of Petersburg Online are listed below.
The following articles on the Siege of Petersburg can be found in the Wisconsin MOLLUS War Papers (War Papers Read Before the Commandery of the State of Wisconsin, Military Order of the Loyal Legion of the United States).
- Assault on the Lines of Petersburg, April 2d, 1865 – By Bvt. Maj. Charles Charles H. Anson, Adjutant 1st VT Art. U.S.V.
- Reminiscences of the 1st New York “Lincoln” Cavalry – By 1st Lieut. W. H. Beach, 1st NY Cav. U.S.V.
- The James River During the War – By Rev. Joseph Warner Sanderson, Captain 3rd PA Art. U.S.V.
- The Last Week’s Campaign of the Army of the Potomac – By Charles H. Anson, Bvt. Major U.S.V., and A.D.C. 2nd Div. 6th Army Corps.
- Appomattox and Lee’s Surrender – By Clement E. Warner, Lieutenant Colonel 36th WI Inf. U.S.V.
- Personal Reminiscences with the Sixth Corps, 1864-5 – By M. L. Butterfield, Bvt. Lieutenant Colonel U.S.V.
- Major General Gouverneur K. Warren, An Appreciation – By Walter Kempster, M.D., First Lieutenant 10th NY Cav. U.S.V.