The following article on the Petersburg Campaign can be found in the Massachusetts MOLLUS War Papers (Civil War Papers: Read Before the Commandery of the State of Massachusetts, Military Order of the Loyal Legion of the United States). The link to the specific article on Beyond the Crater is located at the bottom of this page.
- The Capture of Richmond – By Lieutenant Royal B. Prescott USV.
- Fourteen Months’ Service with Colored Troops – By Lieutenant Colonel Solon A. Carter USV.
- The Battle at High Bridge – By Major Edward T. Bouve USV.
- The Explosion at City Point – By Captain Morris Schaff USA.
- MOLLUS MA V1: The Capture of Richmond by R. B. Prescott
- MOLLUS MA V1: Fourteen Months’ Service with Colored Troops by Solon A. Carter