This page contains a list of regimental histories, diaries, letters, and other documents for Vermont regiments which participated in the Petersburg Campaign. These books are organized by regiment. If you know of a book not listed here, please use the Contact form and let us know!
- 1st VT Cav: A Vermont Cavalryman in Love: The Civil War Letters of Brevet Major General William Wells and Anna Richardson
- 9th VT: “We Are Coming Father Abra’am”: The History of the 9th Vermont Volunteer Infantry, 1862-1865
- 1st VT HA: Letters of George E. Chamberlin
- 10th VT: A history of the Tenth Regiment, Vermont Volunteers
- 1st VT Cav: The Better Part of Valor: Albert Drury & His 1st Vermont Cavalry