November 2, 1864
Federal scout from Bermuda Hundred into Charles City County, VA, the Richmond, VA, Campaign. 11/1-5/1864.
Note: All “Today In The Petersburg Campaign” blog entries are used with permission from Ronald A. Mosocco’s Chronological Tracking of the American Civil War per the Official Records of the War of the Rebellion. Order the book HERE.
Copyright © 1993, 1994 by Ronald A. Mosocco
Mentions of This Date at The Siege of Petersburg Online:
- 150 Years Ago Today: Scout from Bermuda Hundred into Charles City County: November 1-5, 1864
- LT: November 2, 1864 Robert E. Lee
- Map of Dinwiddie and parts of Prince George and Sussex counties, Virginia: November 2, 1864
- MAP: Scout from Bermuda Hundred into Charles City County: November 1-5, 1864
- NP: August 11, 1902 New Orleans Times-Picayune: Donaldsonville Cannoniers at the Siege of Petersburg, Part 9
- NP: October 28, 1964 Petersburg Progress-Index: Siege Centennial, Part 32: “The Inequality Is Too Great”
What are your Top 10 Gettysburg Books? See what a panel of bloggers said recently.