Links to the specific articles from the Illinois MOLLUS War Papers (Military Essays and Recollections: Papers Read Before the Commandery of the State of Illinois, Military Order of the Loyal Legion of the United States) on Beyond the Crater are listed below.
- MOLLUS IL: Last Days of the Rebellion by Philip H. Sheridan
- MOLLUS IL: The Old Vermont Brigade by Aldace F. Walker
- MOLLUS IL: The Petersburg Mine by Walter C. Newberry
- MOLLUS IL: The Battle of Ream’s Station by George K. Dauchy
The following articles on the Petersburg Campaign can be found in the Illinois MOLLUS War Papers (Military Essays and Recollections: Papers Read Before the Commandery of the State of Illinois, Military Order of the Loyal Legion of the United States).
- The Last Days of the Rebellion – By Philip H. Sheridan, General U.S.A.
- The Old Vermont Brigade – By Aldace F. Walker, Lieutenant Colonel 1st VT Heavy Art. U.S.V.
- THE PETERSBURG MINE. – By WALTER C. NEWBERRY, Colonel Twenty-fourth New York Cavalry and Brevet Brigadier-General, U.S.V.
- THE BATTLE OF REAM’S STATION. – By GEORGE K. DAUCHY, First Lieutenant Twelfih New York Independent Battery, U.S.V.
Check out TOCWOC – A Civil War Blog for more great Civil War content!
What are your Top 10 Gettysburg Books? See what a panel of bloggers said recently.
Want to read some interesting Civil War content from amateurs and pros alike? Check out the Top 10 Civil War Blogs and Top 10 Civil War Blogs: 11-20.