This page contains a list of regimental histories, diaries, letters, and other documents for Pennsylvania regiments which participated in the Petersburg Campaign. These books are organized by regiment. If you know of a book not listed here, please use the Contact form and let us know!
- 100th PA: Campaigning With the Roundheads
- 102nd PA: CAMP, MARCH AND BATTLEFIELD
- 105th PA: History of the One Hundred and Fifth Regiment of Pennsylvania Volunteers
- 106th PA: History of the One Hundred and Sixth Regiment, Pennsylvania Volunteers
- 107th PA: The Civil War Letters of First Lieutenant James B. Thomas
- 114th PA: A Woman’s War Record 1861-1865
- 114th PA: Collis’ Zouaves : The 114th Pennsylvania Volunteers in the Civil War
- 114th PA: Music on the March, 1862-’65, with the Army of the Potomac. 114th Regt. P.V., Collis’ Zouaves
- 116th PA: The Civil War Notebook of Daniel Chisolm: A Chronicle of Daily Life in the Union Army, 1864-1865
- 116th PA: The Story of the 116th Regiment, Pennsylvania Infantry: War of Secession, 1862-1865
- 118th PA: History of the 118th Pennsylvania Volunteers Corn Exchange Regiment
- 118th PA: Inside the Army of the Potomac: The Civil War Experience of Captain Francis Adams Donaldson
- 119th PA: Rough and Regular
- 11th PA Cav: History of the Eleventh Pennsylvania Volunteer Cavalry
- 11th PA: The Story of the Regiment
- 121st PA: History of the 121st Regiment Pennsylvania Volunteers
- 69th PA: A Brief History of the 69th Regiment Pennsylvania Veteran Volunteers
- 69th PA: Paddy Owen’s Regulars: A History of the 69th Pennsylvania Irish Volunteers
- 72nd PA: Haskell of Gettysburg: His Life and Civil War Papers
- 88th PA: The Campfire Chronicles: The Words and Deeds of the 88th Pennsylvania 1861-1865
Check out TOCWOC – A Civil War Blog for more great Civil War content!
What are your Top 10 Gettysburg Books? See what a panel of bloggers said recently.
Want to read some interesting Civil War content from amateurs and pros alike? Check out the Top 10 Civil War Blogs and Top 10 Civil War Blogs: 11-20.