This page contains a list of regimental histories, diaries, letters, and other documents for New York regiments which participated in the Petersburg Campaign. These books are organized by regiment. If you know of a book not listed here, please use the Contact form and let us know!
- 100th NY: History of the One Hundredth Regiment of New York State Volunteers
- 104th NY: The Civil War Letters of Charles Barber
- 106th NY: The 106th New York Volunteers
- 108th NY: A Complete Military History and Record of the 108th Regiment N.Y. Vols.
- 108th NY: The Civil War Diary of Oliver Hazard Palmer
- 10th NY Cav: History of the Tenth Regiment of Cavalry New York State Volunteers
- 10th NY HA: History of the 10th Regiment N.Y. Heavy Artillery
- 10th NY: Services of the Tenth New York Volunteers (National Zouaves)
- 111th NY: A Surgeon’s Tale: The Civil War Letters of Surgeon James D. Benton, 111th and 98th New York Infantries, 1862-1865
- 111th NY: Proceedings of the Reunion of the Veterans of the 111th and the 126th Reg’ts N.Y. Vols.
- 111th NY: The 111th New York Volunteer Infantry: A Civil War History
- 112th NY: Do Just As You Think Best: The Civil War Letters of William Depledge
- 112th NY: History of the One Hundred and Twelfth Regiment, N.Y. Volunteers
- 115th NY: The Iron Hearted Regiment
- 117th NY: A History of the One Hundred and Seventeenth Regiment, N.Y. Volunteers
- 117th NY: Back Home in Oneida: Herman Clarke and His Letters
- 118th NY: Three Years with the Adirondack Regiment, 118th New York Volunteers Infantry
- 120th NY: The One Hundred and Twentieth Regiment New York State Volunteers
- 121st NY: History of the 121st New York State Infantry
- 121st NY: Memorial and Letters of Rev. John R. Adams, D.D.
- 121st NY: To My Beloved Wife & Boy at Home
- 121st NY: Upton’s Regulars: The 121st New York Infantry in the Civil War
- 122nd NY: Ruggles’ Regiment: The 122nd New York Volunteers in the American Civil War
- 122nd NY: “The Onondagas”: A History of the 122d Regiment, New York Volunteers (Web Site)
- 124th NY: History of the One Hundred and Twenty-Fourth Regiment, N. Y. S. V.
- 125th NY: A Regimental History: The One Hundred and Twenty-Fifth New York State Volunteers
- 125th NY: A short narrative and military experience of Corp. G. A’Lord, formerly a member of Co. G … 125th Reg’t N. Y. V.
- 125th NY: Friend Jennie: The Civil War Letters of Lt. George Bryan, 125th NY State Volunteers
- 126th NY: Disaster, Struggle, Triumph. The Adventures of 1000 “Boys in Blue,” from August, 1862, to June, 1865
- 126th NY: The Harper’s Ferry Cowards: A History of the 126th New York Volunteer Regiment, 1862-1865
- 126th NY: Written in Blood: History of the 126th New York Infantry in the Civil War
- 152nd NY: The Veteran Volunteers of Herkimer and Otsego Counties in the War of the Rebellion: Being a History of the 152d N.Y.V.
- 188th NY: Allegany to Appomattox: The Life and Letters of Private William Whitlock of the 188th New York Volunteers
- 42nd NY: Under Two Flags: The Adventures of Philip Kreis: Story of the Tammany Regiment, of New York
- 57th NY: The Diary of a Young Officer Serving with the Armies of the United States During the War of the Rebellion
- 5th NY Cav: The Fifth New York Cavalry in the Civil War
- 82nd NY: A Casualty at Gettysburg and Andersonville
- 82nd NY: The Civil War Letters of Patrick Farrington
Check out TOCWOC – A Civil War Blog for more great Civil War content!
What are your Top 10 Gettysburg Books? See what a panel of bloggers said recently.
Want to read some interesting Civil War content from amateurs and pros alike? Check out the Top 10 Civil War Blogs and Top 10 Civil War Blogs: 11-20.
Click here to read more about a chance to win a free book from Earl J. Hess' Civil War field fortifications trilogy. Act soon. Time is running out!