This page contains a list of regimental histories, diaries, letters, and other documents for Georgia regiments which participated in the Petersburg Campaign. These books are organized by regiment. If you know of a book not listed here, please use the Contact form and let us know!
- 10th GA: “A history of the 10th Georgia Infantry Regiment during the Civil War, 1861-1865.”
- 10th GA: Company F, Thomson Guards, Tenth Regiment Georgia Volunteers
- 10th GA: The Dorman-Mashbourne Letters
- 10th GA: Article: “The Thomson Guards from Georgia’s McDuffie County Served the Confederacy to the Bitter End.”
- 11th GA: A Georgia Boy with “Stonewall” Jackson and his Family: The Letters of James Thomas Thompson
- 11th GA: Article: “Captain Matthew Nunnally: Letters From the 11th Georgia Infantry.”
- 12th GA: Lee and Jackson’s Bloody Twelfth
- 13th GA: The 13th Georgia Regiment
- 14th GA: Diary of George Washington Hall, 14th Georgia Volunteers
- 14th GA: History of the 14th Georgia Infantry Regiment
- 15th GA: Benning’s Brigade: A History and Roster of the Fifteenth Georgia
- 15th GA: The Granite Farm Letters: The Civil War Correspondence of Edgeworth & Sallie Bird
- 16th GA: Company K, Ramsey Volunteers, the Sixteenth Georgia Infantry Regiment
- 16th GA: Howell Cobb’s Confederate Career
- 16th GA: Lost Generation: The Life and Death of James Barrow, C.S.A.
- 17th GA: Benning’s Brigade: A History and Roster of the Second, Seventeenth, and Twentieth Georgia Volunteer Infantry Regiments
- 18th GA: In Barrack and Field: Poems and Sketches of My Army Life
- 18th GA: The Confederacy is on Her Way Up the Spout: Letters to South Carolina, 1861-1864
- 20th GA: Benning’s Brigade: A History and Roster of the Second, Seventeenth, and Twentieth Georgia Volunteer Infantry Regiments
- 2nd GA: Benning’s Brigade: A History and Roster of the Second, Seventeenth, and Twentieth Georgia Volunteer Infantry Regiments
- 48th GA: Company K, Hamilton Rangers, Forty-eighth Georgia Infantry Regiment
- 48th GA: For Home and the Southland: A History of the 48th Georgia Infantry Regiment
- 50th GA: Wiregrass to Appomattox: The Untold Story of the 50th Georgia Infantry Regiment, C.S.A.
- 51st GA: Keep All My Letters: The Civil War Letters of Richard Henry Brooks, 51st Georgia Infantry
- 53rd GA: The Dorman-Mashbourne Letters
- 53rd GA: The Stilwell Letters: A Georgian in Longstreet’s Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
- 7th GA: Dear Father: Letters From the Civil War Written by William Milton and Thomas Washington Nash of Company E, 7th Regiment Georgia Volunteers
- 8th GA: A Confederate Chronicle: The Life of a Civil War Survivor
- 8th GA: A Scythe of Fire: A Civil War Story of the Eighth Georgia Infantry Regiment
- 8th GA: Charlotte’s Boys: Civil War Letters of the Branch Family of Savannah
- 8th GA: My Dear Wife, from Your Devoted Husband; Letters from a Rebel Soldier to His Wife
- 8th GA: War Stories and School-day Incidents for the Children
- Cobb’s Ga Legion: A Southern Soldier’s Letters Home
- Cobb’s GA Legion: Pierce M.B. Young: The Warwick of the South
- Phillips’ GA Legion: To Honor These Men: A History of the Phillips Georgia Legion Infantry Battalion
Check out TOCWOC – A Civil War Blog for more great Civil War content!
What are your Top 10 Gettysburg Books? See what a panel of bloggers said recently.
Want to read some interesting Civil War content from amateurs and pros alike? Check out the Top 10 Civil War Blogs and Top 10 Civil War Blogs: 11-20.
Click here to read more about a chance to win a free book from Earl J. Hess' Civil War field fortifications trilogy. Act soon. Time is running out!